On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:35:57 +0200
Vincent Lefevre <vinc...@vinc17.net> wrote:

Hello Vincent,

>If this is not permanent, why have all the bugs been closed?

That I have no answer for.

I was basing my "this is not permanent" on the fact that there are a
large number of auto-transitions currently ongoing, and many packages
are, as a result, are being affected(1).  I thought that LO was caught
up in it all.

Based on all the bug closures (I had no idea that was the case until you
mentioned it), I am at a loss to know what's occurring(2).

(1) currently only a handful of packages installed on my system have been
removed from testing, but I expect that number to grow before things
start getting back to 'normal'

(2) Thomas' message sheds light, I think.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"