Hey gang,

I'm running unstable for packages and stable for security updates with a gnome/nautilus desktop. Since the last mega-upgrade via dselect I've noticed that I'm losing workspaces that I've configured every time I log out and log back in. I have been setting it for four (4) workspaces but on relogin it's always back to just one. I am saving my desktop settings .... tried manually and using the auto_save_on_logout setting.

Any body else run into this? Any fixes?

Thanks,
--
Henry Hollenberg