On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 12:55:10PM +0000, Thomas Sommer wrote:
> Since yesterday i'm not able to type a "pipe" or a "bigger than" "smaller
> than" symbol. I cannot determine where this comes from.
> I'm using Debian unstable with 2.4.24 Kernel on a Toshiba Satellite 1130.

<sigh> In X, right?

Use the "pc105" keyboard, instead of the "pc104" keyboard.

Why people can't ever be bothered to search the archives is beyond me.  I
do not use a non-English keyboard, have not allowed XF430 to install (and
won't until at *least* -3), and even *I* know about this problem and what
to do about it.

--
 Marc Wilson |     My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] |     I am right.