Hi Arnaud,

what are the rights on this file? My suggestion would be that the rights are
set to root and apache maybe is not even allowed to read it.

try a

and change the read write access to rw--r--r-- with

chmod 644 <filename>

Just an idea,
Simmel

According to the apache documenation

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#include

The include directive should allow wildcards. But when I try this on my
debian woody box it won't work.

I put:

Include /home/*/vhost.conf

or

Include /etc/apache/vhosts/*.vhost

and I get:

fopen: No such file or directory
apache: could not open document config file /home/*/vhost.conf
failed

Is this not supported in the debian version of apache???
Anyone a clue???

Rg,

Arnaud.