Yeah, I ran into the same GNUS bug that someone else did -- namely
that it blindly deletes PGPMIME parts from a message, making it look
like there was no sig...

Sigh.  Its older MIME handling was a lot better.

--
John Goerzen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                       www.complete.org
Sr. Software Developer, Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.    www.progenylinux.com