Le Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 08:39:52PM +0100, Guillem Jover a écrit :

> This is the revised draft GR proposal (please see below); I'm looking
> for sponsors now.

Hi Guillem,

if the result of the current TC vote is « further discussion », then I will
second your GR.  In the meantime, it is probably better to focus our thoughts
on something else; it is only a matter of days now.

In the past, I have been alternatively on the side of proposing an impopular
GR, and of strongly criticising another GR for its uselessness.  My personal
conclusion is that in doubt, a GR could contain an « rotten tomatoes » option
such as: « this GR should not have been proposed », perhaps with a better
wording.  Can you consider that addition ?  I will take my share of tomatoes if
it turns out that the Project finds the option useful !

Have a nice day,

--
Charles