also sprach Chris Lamb <la...@debian.org> [2017-03-26 18:05 +0200]:
> > In what ways do you see Debian itself being a bit of the rust on
> > the cogwheels making organisation harder?
>
> Could you elaborate on what you mean here?

I feel like I'll presuppose my own question a bit if I do. I guess
one way to frame it would be to consider the difference between
decision-making processes in crafting a Debian release vs. making
a meetup happen.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"i am not in favour of long engagements. they give people the
 opportunity of finding out each other's character before marriage,
 which i think is never advisable."
                                                      -- oscar wilde