Hello

I've been reading the 7doc script and I think the problem is that
currently the sphinx-based policy manual stores the css files in a
subfolder called _static and our cron script does not contemplate that.

The called function is mvhtml() that uses pagepattern="$basedir/*.css"
for moving the css files, but that does not match the structure of
sphinx-based documentation.

We have another function mvhtml2() that uses
pagepattern="$basedir/Common_Content/css/*.css" (for the Debian
Handbook), but that structure of folders does not match the sphinx-based
documentation either.

I have created a new mvhtml_sphinx() function, adapting mvhtml() to copy
 _static/* (instead of /*.css) as well as _image/* (instead of image/*);
and called that function for debian-policy manual, instead of calling
mvhtml().

See commit:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debwww/cron.git/commit/?id=64faa5504f980c377ed6e44d0a61f1943336b102

Let's see if after that the debian-policy manual appears in the website
incuding images and styiling.

The _static folder includes some symlinks to javascript. Those will
probably not work yet, we'll need to tweak more the mvhtml_sphinx()
function, but let's go step by step.

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina