Hi!

Could we have English translations of the consultants Xuni Technology
(consultants/xuni_tech) and Italian Business Tools
(consultants/italian_business_tools)?

Shouldn't the one who adds a consultant make sure that there's an
English translation added too at the time of adding, to simplify for
translators?

Sure, I could use google translate to translate it (either to English,
or to in my case Swedish), but I guess we want a bit higher quality
translation than that. - and that in most cases could use a native
speaker.

best
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailingli...@gusnan.se
andr...@ronnquist.net

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]