Hi,

Am 20. März 2023 14:28:01 MEZ schrieb Andreas Ronnquist
<mailingli...@gusnan.se>:
>Hi!
>
>Could we have English translations of the consultants Xuni Technology
>(consultants/xuni_tech) and Italian Business Tools
>(consultants/italian_business_tools)?
>
>Shouldn't the one who adds a consultant make sure that there's an
>English translation added too at the time of adding, to simplify for
>translators?

There is no force to translate every file, right?

If a consultant does not work internationally, but only in bis own
country, it could be sufficient for him to say: no need to translate
my entry, just leave it in <whatever-language>.
Just to serve an example.

Holger

--
Sent from /e/ OS on Fairphone3