-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 11:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] SMTP AUTH counted as MAPS DUL?

>Shouldn't SMTP AUTH be handled as "local mail" and NOT be subject to
>Declude's SPAM checking?

Declude doesn't know whether or not they are using SMTP AUTH.

If you are using Declude JunkMail Pro, and if the user is sending mail
to a
remote domain (one that you do not host), then Declude will use the
settings from the global.cfg file (which only applies to outgoing
E-mail).  You should make sure that the DUL test is not listed there.

site at http://www.declude.com .

smime.p7s