>I didn't change this setting before, but mine was set at ",1024" already and
>Declude crashes almost every night.  Would this problem lessen if I defined
>a maximum number of Declude sessions at once?

That depends on exactly what is happening.  Declude is very crash
resistant.  If Declude itself crashes, you should see a file C:\Declude.gp1
and/or C:\Declude.gp2, which you should send to us.

If you're getting the "usual" (0xC0000142 typically appears in the
message), it's the Windows problem where too many service-started processes
will use up too much "heap memory" (Microsoft doesn't really explain the
problem too well).  This is a side-effect of IMail starting one process for
each outgoing E-mail.  If this is the problem you are having, decreasing
the 1024 to 512 should help (it will let you have twice as many processes
before running out of heap memory).

Declude: Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Anti-hijacking solutions for
IMail.  http://www.declude.com

site at http://www.declude.com .