>We've been running Declude Junkmail for a while now with no problems. In
>light of the recent Nimda issue, we installed a copy of Norton 2001 on this
>server. Shortly after this, several people have reported that e-mails are
>being randomly BCC'd to individuals that were never added to the recipient
>list.

You might want to see if you can set up Norton not to scan the \IMail\spool
directory.  There's a chance that it could be locking the E-mail files as
it scans them, which could cause problems when IMail tries to open them to
figure out who the E-mail goes to.  IMail expects to have exclusive access
to those files.  I can't see why it would send to extra recipients, though.

site at http://www.declude.com .