>I appreciate the reply,  but how do i fix it now, ( put a message id header
>as you mentioned below) this is a simple "autoresponder" message the person
>gets when they fill out a submission form on our site. How would i fix it.

You need to update the software that sends the E-mail (blat? CDONTS?).  If
the latest version doesn't include a Message-ID: header, you may need to
put pressure on the developers (even if you whitelist the E-mail at your
server, it still may get tagged as spam on the recipient's computer).

>message id header  you talked about ????????

Yes, it is.  However, it is not valid -- "216.127.27.237" isn't a valid
host name; it should be in the format "...@[216.126.27.237]".  Most likely,
the machine said "HELO 216.127.27.237" (which is likely illegal, but I
don't know for sure), and then did not supply a Message-ID:.  IMail then
(knowing how important the Message-ID: header is) added one, assuming that
the HELO name was a valid host name.  IMail certainly gets an "A for
effort", but it still wasn't able to fix the mess from the remote machine.

site at http://www.declude.com .