>Just a quick heads up about the OSDUL test. It has been a good test for
>catching SPAM.  BUT!  We use Qwest for our National POPs and keep having
>problems with their IPs being listed in the DNSBL database.

That's the way it's supposed to work.  The OSDUL (and the original DUL test
by MAPS) is supposed to list dial-up IP addresses.  That's because dialup
IPs should not be running mail servers, and should not be sending you mail
(unless they are your customers connecting to your mail server).

>  Any customer that randomly hit one of these IPs had all their outgoing
> e-mail deleted.

That means that you are using the OSDUL test to delete outgoing
mail.  That's not a good thing to do.  For outgoing mail, you should not
run the OSDUL test.

site at http://www.declude.com .