Scott,

I was just looking to see if Declude had generated any declude.gp? files,
and discovered that c:\ is littered with 28MB of *.pid files.  They date
back to before I switched to 1.29, and I did not install 1.28.  I do have
the PIDDEBUG option set to on, and it correctly generates them in the spool
directory, and deletes them on exit of the thread.  I have not loaded 1.29a,
but I was about to.  Not a high priority, just a minor annoyance.
Considering the number of files, it looks like it only does it occasionally,
otherwise I'd have several thousand a day, and it only has 471 files, going
back to September.  There are a large number of them between 12/6, the day I
installed 1.29, and today, about half of the files.

Thank you,
Chuck Frolick
ArgoNet, Inc.

site at http://www.declude.com .