Hi,

I've come to realize, that the IP custom blacklist would too many individual
entries and the sender blacklist is usually faked (although it can be
helpful to add a weight factor for those free email services, like
Yahoo.com).

What we would need is a Reverse DNS custom blacklist. Here is s typical SPAM
header:

If I could add "pm0.net" and "hispeedmailer.com" and others to a new
"Reverse DNS" blacklist, then we wouldn't have to try to enter their
complete IP block one line at a time.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.