From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude console

:
: >I've seen some posts about the "Declude Console" lately.  What is that?
Can
: >anyone get it?  How?
:
: It is a "console" that lets you see some basic information about the
recent
: E-mails that IMail has received, as well as the log files.  You can
: download it from http://www.declude.com/release/140/deccon.exe and place
it
: in your \IMail directory, and edit your Declude config file so that there
: is a line that says "CONSOLE ON".  It is very basic, so it isn't pretty,
: but it can offer some useful information.
:                     -Scott
:
: ---
: [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
(http://www.declude.com)]
:
: ---
:
: This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
: unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
: type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail
: [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
: site at http://www.declude.com .
:

site at http://www.declude.com .