Tom,
It drive my processor to 100% when attempting to load only 55
messages from the virus folder.  W2K server, dual P3 500 Mhz, 1GB
memory.

Thursday, March 21, 2002, 6:51:11 PM, Tom Schwarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
TS> I just posted an update to the Beta version of SpamReview (v1.0.27).

TS> I had to remove the Spool features for now.  I need more time to help keep
TS> us all out of trouble.

TS> I added an update feature that will allow you to select "File/Check for
TS> Program Updates" and SpamReview will be updated from our web site.
TS> SpamReview will close, the update program will run, and SpamReview will be
TS> loaded again.  The update program MUST be launched from SpamReview.

TS> I also added the ability for you to select multiple emails using the
TS> standard windows features for selecting items in a list.

TS> I added a count also.  It will tell you how many emails you have in the
TS> folder you select.  If you are one of the lucky ones that works with
TS> thousands of emails let me know if this count is slowing you down too much.

TS> I added some buttons to make it easier to select folders.

TS> http://www.slsoft.com/spamreview.htm

TS> Tom

TS> ---
TS> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

TS> ---

TS> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
TS> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
TS> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail
TS> [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
TS> site at http://www.declude.com .

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----

site at http://www.declude.com .