-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 9:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] HELP: I just got listed on ORDB

>[NOTE: Your mail server [65.204.98.70] is missing a reverse DNS entry. All
>Internet hosts are required to have a reverse DNS entry. The missing
>reverse DNS entry will cause your mail to be treated as spam on some
>servers, such as AOL.]
>

>Speaking of the "2 got relayed" and HiJack.  What exactly does that
>mean?  I have a few in my DeConn that shows like 12 got relayed, and 4
>got relayed.  How do I read this, or I guess what does that mean??

That just lists the number of E-mails that were relayed from a specific
IP.  So "192.168.100.112  relayed 4 E-mails" would mean that the IP address
192.168.100.112 sent 4 E-mails to external addresses (with only 4 E-mails,
this would probably be a legitimate local user).

A "1" indicates that E-mail is now being held, and a "2" means that E-mail
is permanently being held.  So if you see "192.168.100.115 12 relayed 480
E-mails", that would mean that the E-mail is being held permanently (the
"12"), and that they had sent out 480 E-mails so far.

site at http://www.declude.com .

__________ Information from NOD32 1.237 (20020327) __________

This message was checked by NOD32 for Exchange e-mail monitor.
http://www.nod32.com

site at http://www.declude.com .