My current HEADER action prints this to the top of the email body.

<####### WARNING ####### This email was scanned and could be SPAM! If you feel that
this message is SPAM please forward the email
and all header information to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and request that the sender be
blocked.> Error Messages = BADHEADERS, BADHEADERS2,
WEIGHT10   Begin Message:

How can I format this so I can get it to look like this...

#################################
#           WARNING             #
#################################
#This email did not pass the    #