Not many hits yet for dsbl but seen a few

Delog Version 1.05b Detailed Report for: 04/10/2002 10:10:46
Log file examined: I:\IMail\spool\dec0409.log

Unique Message Count: 7957
Failed Message Count: 4891
Total Percentage of Spam: 61%

User Selected tests: 20

       OSSRC failed: 1138
      OSSOFT failed: 245
       OSDUL failed: 2
      OSFORM failed: 0
      OSLIST failed: 0
     OSRELAY failed: 222
     SPAMCOP failed: 1281
        DSBL failed: 41
     DSBLALL failed: 41
   DSBLMULTI failed: 0
        ORDB failed: 228
    MAILFROM failed: 36
  BADHEADERS failed: 1174
 SPAMHEADERS failed: 1899
      REVDNS failed: 980
     ROUTING failed: 159
     NOABUSE failed: 1471
    WEIGHT10 failed: 2471
    WEIGHT20 failed: 792
    WEIGHT30 failed: 0

Just put in the DSBLMULTI and the WEIGHT30 today

I just love spamcop ;) Takes care of so much of our spam.

site at http://www.declude.com .