No specific idea, but I did just watch a HUGE network instability pass
through the UUNet network... Took the last half hour or so to stabilize
(knock wood). Maybe that's part of it.
_M

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
assistance.  You can visit our web site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .