> >That's because Outlook and/or Outlook Express don't have useable filters.
>
>That's not entirely true. While Outlook doesn't have "built-in" filters to
>look for "X-RBL-Warning:", it can be configured to look in the headers for
>this string and be filtered.

By "usable filters", I mean being able to filter on headers (which *any*
mail client with filters should allow for).  It sounds like there are some
versions of Outlook and/or Outlook Express that can filter on headers, but
there are also many that can not.

I don't have a list of which versions do and which do not.  However, I have
heard from a lot of people (admins) that say that they can't find any way
for (some versions of) Outlook and/or Outlook Express to filter on headers.

It sounds like Microsoft may not have allowed header filtering in the past,
but perhaps more recent versions do.

site at http://www.declude.com .