Scott, are the ip4r tests run sequentially or all ip4r databases queried at
the same time?  The reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering if we will
see a performance difference between querying 5 ip4r databases versus 20
ip4r databases in our spam tests.  I'm hoping that they are simultaneously
queried, but if sequentially, what is the timeout interval for no response
received before it tries the next ip4r database?

Thanks for your response!

Regards,

Bill Landry
Director, Network Operations
Pointshare
Now Part of Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Corporation
DID 425-468-0301
Fax 425-635-0301
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.pointshare.com