We have the exact same problem..
We've been running in SUBJECT mode and I've got everything tuned
perfectly except list servers!
All of our users are forwarding email to me saying that this is real
email and not SPAM:

Since I'm dealing with a single business in front of an Exchange server,
we're going to have to decide if we want to block spam or want to allow
users to subscribe to lists.

Unfortunately, I think most people get on Spam lists because the join
lists.

FWIW, Microsoft (at least the UK sites) don't support REVDNS,
Postmaster, or Abuse.

site at http://www.declude.com .