64.159.91.197/32
64.32.34.128/25
64.49.220.128/25
64.5.230.0/24
66.115.47.0/24
66.185.166.0/25
66.35.193.0/24
80.64.131.0/25

Is my ip blacklist that I used in Imail klist BUT after I ran that a
while they stopped using our primary server and user our backup server
which runs SMTP Webshield so I removed them from Imail again.
These are the IPs for the worst spammers/promotors that sent things to
our network. (Note there are a few of those in there that belong to
places like for example Rackspace.com )

Also CAN oen do as with the fromfile add a comment after the ip ?
because as it is today I have NO idea why I choose to block all of
the above :(

>>OK I've had it with free4all.com !!!!
>>
>>In the global.cfg can I blacklist an entire series of ip's with one entry ..
>>
>>eg 193.111.237 and leave the last portion off

RSP> No, but you can do this if you set up an "ipfile" test type:

RSP>          KILLFREE4ALL  ipfile  C:\IMail\Declude\killfree4all.txt x 10
RSP> 0          [in the global.cfg file]

RSP>          KILLFREE4ALL  DELETE            [in the $default$.JunkMail file]

RSP> and:

RSP>          193.111.237.0/24                [in the
RSP> C:\IMai\Declude\killfree4all.txt file]

RSP>                                 -Scott

RSP> ---
RSP> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

RSP> ---

RSP> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
RSP> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
RSP> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail
RSP> [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
RSP> site at http://www.declude.com .
RSP> ---
RSP> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your Full Time Professionals -

site at http://www.declude.com .