Scott,

Can we put comments in the filter file using a # and, if so, can they
also be in-line, following a filter line?

Will the filter which cause the failure be reported in the log file?

Thanks,

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----

site at http://www.declude.com .