>Someone mentioned earlier that there was a way to invoke declude to
>spawn a console in order to see what's happening in real time.  Is this
>correct and how do you invoke this?

The Declude Console was designed primarily for use with Declude Hijack, but
can be used with the other Declude programs as well.  You can download it
from http://www.declude.com/release/153/deccon.exe , and place it in your
\IMail directory.  You then need to have a line "CONSOLE ON" in your
global.cfg file, and the console will be started automatically as needed.

site at http://www.declude.com .