>I have a customer that wants to get mail from a certain Spammer.
>
>How can I whitelist that address just for one domain and not for all
>of our domains/customers?
>
>The Per Domain configuration looks like it continues to use the one
>global.cfg which is where the white list is located, but a change
>there would apply to all domains, not just one certain domain.

You could try "WHITELIST TODOMAIN example.com" ot "WHITELIST TO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]", which would allow them to get all the spam they want.

The other option would be to have per-user or per-domain settings for your
customer, which are set up to allow that spam through somehow, based on the
tests that it is failing.

site at http://www.declude.com .