To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SPAM]EXPERT Consultants Available                         2510
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:35:31 -0400

Hope the header helps.

Kami

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 1:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Watching CC's?

>While this is all true, I still agree that the test would be beneficial

>as something that could add weight.

Checking 10 of the E-mails at our spamtrap, several had multiple
Cc:'s.  There was one that had 4 usernames that were the same, with
about 6
others that were similar.  That E-mail also failed 16 spam tests, so
adding
a "multiple usernames" test wouldn't have really helped with any of
those
10 E-mails.

Are people here seeing lots of spam being sent this way -- the exact
same
username appearing multiple times in a Cc: header -- that isn't getting
caught otherwise?

site at http://www.declude.com .