This is the kind of mail I am seeing:

Subject: Motorola Cell Phone+ $50 Cash Back
From: "Melissa H." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So I have bounce listed as well as dealseveryday.  Also $ and cash.
This particular item had a weight of 35 after spamcop finished with it.
I tell most of my subscribers not to try to unsub as it usually ends up
putting their names on another list for the spammers to sell.  I may be
wrong...no cherry there either...LOL

Jim Rooth
Klotron, Inc.