I looked through a couple of days of logs and this is limited to RBL.
It is inconsistent, however.  Not all RBL listings have 0.0.0.0 but
several do.  The ones with and without a valid IP address all look
like SPAM.  The message I sent you yesterday, however, was not SPAM
and their IP was not in the RBL.

I'll send you some headers, when I have some held.

Tuesday, July 30, 2002, 6:40:28 PM, R. Scott Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>I found it in the Declude log file.  Please note the IP address
>>reported by Declude:
>>07/29/2002 08:06:44 Q3dda126 Msg failed RBL (This E-mail came from
>>0.0.0.0, a potential spam source listed in RBL.).

RSP> That is very odd.  Which version of Declude are you running?  Do you by
RSP> chance have a copy of the E-mail with complete headers (just the headers,
RSP> without the body, would be fine too)?
RSP>                                  -Scott

RSP> ---
RSP> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

RSP> ---

RSP> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
RSP> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
RSP> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail
RSP> [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
RSP> site at http://www.declude.com .

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----

site at http://www.declude.com .