-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 5:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Who are these guys?

Since I do not understand other languages I could not figure
out what these sites were.  I was hopping someone could help
otherwise I can not place them on the kill list.

I'm not sure what this one is, it looks like it's in Spanish:
http://www.24horas.com

Just need an opinion on this one, it's in English:
http://www.zoanmail.com/login.php (this one looks like a mail

Thanks,
Tom
Image`fx