>I was wondering if someone could post the filter types and definitions.
>For example, I found these and I'm sure there are more.
>
>BODY            10      CONTAINS        if the Body contains a word or phrase
>HELO            10      CONTAINS        if the HELO command contains a
>word or phrase
>MAILFROM        10      CONTAINS        if the MAILFROM contains a word or
>phrase
>REMOTEIP        10      IS              if the REMOTEIP IS
>REVDNS          10      ENDSWITH        if REVDNS ENDSWITH
>SUBJECT         10      CONTAINS        if the SUBJECT contains a word or
>phrase
>BODY            10      CONTAINS        if the BODY contains a word or phrase

It's in the manual now.  You can filter on SUBJECT, HELO, BODY, MAILFROM,
REMOTEIP or REVDNS.  Those will filter the subject, the HELO/EHLO hostname,
the return address, the remote IP address, or the reverse DNS entry of the
remote IP address.

You can use CONTAINS, STARTSWITH, ENDSWITH, or IS for determining a
match.  They are pretty much self-explanatory -- "IS" is an exact match
("hi" matches just "hi", not "hi there" or "I said hi"), STARTSWITH looks
for something that starts with your filter ("hi" would match "hi" or "hi
there", but not "I said hi"), ENDSWITH looks for a match at the end ("hi"
would match "hi" and "I said hi", but not "hi there"), and CONTAINS matches
anything that has your filter in it ("hi" would match "hi", "I said hi",
"hi there", and even "white").