Analytically correct

George

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Sharyn Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 10:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] spam rec'd using internal return address

question on this filtering..

If I add the following line in myfilter.txt..

Body 0 Contains anal

This will cause any email with the word "analysis" in it to receive
whatever action I've given the test. Correct?

Sharyn

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual San
Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships. For more information, please
click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.