I've been following this particular issue for months (just started on this mailing
list).

I've tried 3 different DNS servers (including one running on the same machine as
Declude) with no effect.  Most of the failures appear to be "legitimate" badly
configured servers that the DNS server is reporting incorrectly as a server failure to
Declude.

Dan