> Tom - I'm curious about this  country code file.  I filter allot
> of these in the local mail application and it would be nice if
> junk mail would just delete these when they come through,

It would be, but we can't do that, unless we can confirm it's
junk mail.

> My question is this.  Do I just copy this example in to my
> junkmail   global.cfg file? and where do I insert it.

No, you would have to create a file called country.txt with
the country contents (you can use whatever file name you wish
within the limitations of the OS) then enter the following
information into these files:

Global.cfg
CFILTER filter  x:\imail\declude\country.txt    x       4       0
"You must use your own judgment for the weight value."
That is, if you are using a weighing system, which we strongly
would advise you to do along with monitoring the effects of
your decisions in handling junk mail before you decide to DELETE.

$default$.junkmail
CFILTER WARN
"You must choose your own method of destruction."
That is, what do you want Declude to do with it.

Best Regards and Good Luck,
Tom
Image`fx