-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Charles Frolick
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Newbie question about baseline

I wrote a very simple batch file that runs nightly and holds mail for up
10 days, alternately you could use a program called xxcopy that can
delete,
copy, or move files based on age. I included the batch file, zipped up.
Nothing special, no extra programs needed.

Chuck Frolick
ArgoNet, Inc.