Hi Steve,

Declude's JunkMail is an excellent product, and gives the administrator a great deal of flexibility in implementing an anti-spam solution.. I purchased JunkMail Pro and Sniffer, both are working very well and are blocking most of the SPAM our organization received (mostly pornography, closely followed by opt-in nonsense).

Thinking back to when I had to sell the idea to my administration, I think the Declude/Sniffer solution came in the second cheapest, and the most recommended by the Imail community. (Postni came in lower due to special pricing, but I didn't feel it was a good idea to farm out AV and filtering responsibilities.). I believe the prices may have gone up since I purchased the product a few months back, but I'm sold on the product the user community and especially Scott are very responsive.

Burzin