Thank you Scott its nice to get a constructive answer.
Sometimes its hard for new user to ask questions in the correct format.

***** This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus *****

***** This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus *****

The information contained in this e-mail and all attachments is
confidential and is for the sole use of its intended recipient.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the
addressee. If received in error, please contact the sender by
return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments from
your system. Thank you.