From: Trent M. Davenport [mailto:trent.davenport@;whtvcable.com]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 2:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Message Sniffer Confidence

What is it exactly that you do?  A Weight of 7 or 17?  I wish I had the
manpower to sift through all the messages.

Hopefully as SPAM blocking becomes more common, people with misconfigured
mail servers will get them fixed so whitelists are not necessary.

Trent
Trent M. Davenport - Systems Administrator
Northern Television Systems Ltd - WHTV
203-4103 4th Avenue, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1H6
(867) 393-2225 X204, (867) 393-2224 FAX
www.whtvcable.com <http://www.whtvcable.com>  (
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:trent.davenport@;whtvcable.com>  )