>No, sorry. We don't do shareware here, although I don't know exactly how it
will be distributed yet. Our marketing department is currently doing its
evaluations. The 'real' target market is large ISPs, but we use IMail and
Declude Junkmail here, so it was an obvious 'must do'.

I understand.

Hopefully, there will be a tiered pricing structure for smaller companies,
such as small hosting companies like us.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835