From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:Declude.JunkMail-owner@;declude.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: 15 November 2002 07:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] subscribe message

> I have just purchased my copy of declude and I am getting this in my
> log files? Does anyone know why?
>

> 11/14/2002 22:54:40 Q7e100b79021ad390 Declude JunkMail NOT Registered
> for media14.mediaresolutions.com; not scanning E-mail.

I believe that your Declude registration is not for that domain, please
check the domain name that you used to register Declude with.  I could
be wrong, but I'm sure I read something about it someplace when I
purchased Declude.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.