That is a good question. In my initial testing it looks as if the email is
deleted and not delivered to either user.
This is not a real good situation, but I don't think there is any way around
it. If I understand correctly, a single email sent to multiple recipients on
the same domain is not copied to each recipient until it actually hits the
mail server.

Scott, any way to approach this issue?
I believe this is the first time it has come up, but we are planning to change this behavior so that if there are multiple recipients, it will only get deleted for the one(s) that have their action set to DELETE.