Good morning all,

In advance I would like to apologize for posting this email but my purpose
of
this email are accomplishing two things:

1. Us internet technologist to be motivated to communicate in human language
2. Ask the experts or troopers who dealt with this issue and share their
inputs

So here is the deal: we have an IP address that is list/or reported (who
knows)
with OSRELAY (http://relays.osirusoft.com/) as an open relay. Me and another
engineer have been on site trying to figure out how to de-list this IP
address.
We even tested the mail server through http://abuse.net/relay.html and
everything looks fine. After making sure that we have no open relay we
initiated a rested
as instructed at http://relays.osirusoft.com/ several times but we are still
listed.
There is no confirmation of a test being successful or failed.
There is no telling whatsoever how they determined an open relay.

All we see at http://relays.osirusoft.com/cgi-bin/rbcheck.cgi is a funky
crying baby
which is not funny and looks really irrelevant to this serious issue and
bunch of
report with not enough instruction/explanation. Anyway after all this
complaining. Does anyone know:

1. Any hints on what else to do?
2. Has anyone else been as frustrated and drained as we are dealing with
this issue?
3. Is there a place that we can take this complaint to and possibly work on
either
improving OSRELAY system or ban the system internationally? All this does
is to cause more work and more headache within a business sector
(technology) that has been hurt and works with small staff and low margin.

Thanks in Advance

Mishi