Hi John

Noting against this test (it always better to have one more :) but in
the last 6 weeks that I save all spam that is addressed to me and get
trough our filter, none has had a blank subject line.

The only messages with blank subject lines we recieve are the
delivery-status messages from our imail-server.

Markus

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.