Our domain got hit over several days with different e-mails from addresses like  [EMAIL PROTECTED], or some variant like [EMAIL PROTECTED] these addresses are from the Xdeclude sender field in the headers.  Is there a way (or will there be) a way to add an address like this to a black list in the format kara*@hotmail.com so all variants of this will be caught?  I understand that a legitimate user may have a hotmail address that begins with kara, but I'm willing to chance that.  I can't think of any other way to stop these - the body of the e-mail didn't have anything I could really filter on.

Thanks - Marc