Horrifying  doublespeak:  they  agree  that  spamtraps  are  foolproof
evidence  of  harvesting,  and  yet  they  may  somehow be found in an
otherwise  verifiable opt-in list? I'm sure their verification process
is really in-depth.

Anyone  thought about how much they could have made by getting $5-15MM
in  VC  a  couple of years ago just to set up spam cannons? God, we're
lucky that kind of go-getting isn't feasible right now.

-Sandy