From: R. Scott Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 5:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Mimeserver and MIME encoding problems?

>here, off the list, and submit a message I received this weekend.  What is
>unusual about it is that the header has all the X- entries before the date
>entry.

The Date: header appeared at the end of the E-mail because it was sent
without a Date: header.

As for why you received the spam, it's because you whitelisted it.  If you
take a look at all your WHITELIST entries, you'll see that it is
whitelisted (it looks like you are whitelisting all E-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]).